HOW RUSH REALLY FEELS ABOUT SANDRA FLUKE

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Living Longer with Heart Disease: The Noninvasive Approach that Will Save Your Life Living'>http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/931921.Living_Longer_with_Heart_Disease_The_Noninvasive_Approach_that_Will_Save_Your_Life?utm_medium=api&utm_source=blog_review">Living Longer with Heart Disease: The Noninvasive Approach that Will Save Your Life by Howard'>http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/443791.Howard_H_Wayne">Howard H. Wayne

My'>http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/1336196?utm_medium=api&utm_source=blog_review">

My review

rating: 5 of 5 stars
Another great book by a great cardiologist who exposes medical terrorists for what they are. This was Howard Wayne's first book. Published ten years ago, it was very controversial when it first came out. Wayne was criticized by colleagues who disagreed with him. It is great to see that after a decade, an article in the Journal of American Medicine proves Wayne was right all along.

View'>http://www.goodreads.com/review/list/80115?utm_medium=api&utm_source=blog_review">View all my reviews.


How to Protect Your Heart from Your Doctor How to Protect Your Heart from Your Doctor by Howard H. Wayne


My review


rating: 5 of 5 stars
Dr. Wayne literally saved my life after I turned to him for a second opinion. My cardiologist told me that despite a strong heart, since my coronary arteries were clogged, I needed a quintuple bypass to cure my angina and prevent an imminent heart attack, stroke or death. I opted for Dr. Wayne's treatment and remain alive and kicking more than three years later.


View all my reviews.

Do You Really Need Bypass Surgery? A Second Opinion Do You Really Need Bypass Surgery? A Second Opinion by Howard H. Wayne


My review


rating: 5 of 5 stars
Always get a second opinion when cardio-thoracic surgeons want to cut. To say Howard Wayne was a pioneer in the treatment of heart disease and angina is an understatement. To say he was courageous and doggedly persistent in his beliefs will be obvious when you read this book.



This book will save your life if you let it.


View all my reviews.

No comments: