HOW RUSH REALLY FEELS ABOUT SANDRA FLUKE

Wednesday, December 20, 2006


Wordworks2001 and Jeff Brailey
wish everybody out there
health and happiness during
this holiday season!

Most of you don't know this, but in 2004, I had been on Social Security Disability for a little over three years. I was a homeless derelict, a compulsive gambler, I didn't own anything more than the clothes on my back. But in January of that year, an angel came to my rescue. She made me feel like living again. Later on, in May, she supported my decision to get a second opinion when an Indiana cardiologist told me I was a "walking time bomb" that could go off anytime causing a heart attack, stroke, or worse - death, if I didn't get an immediate coronary artery bypass. Needless to say, it's been two and a half years and I'm still around. Plus, I am working in my chosen field on an oil rig in Nigeria. All because I met an angel and got a second opinion.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi. You invited me to view your blog, so here I am. I have a question. Did you do something else besides not getting a CABG to help you be healthy now? What did the second opinion recommend? Maybe I'm missing the point, but all I'm reading is your advice to get a second opinion and not have surgery. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Jeff - pardon my premature question. I cruised your blogchives and found references to Dr. Howard Wayne and have now found his website. I'm looking forward to learning more. So glad you are doing well without surgery! Angels are always a nice help too!