HOW RUSH REALLY FEELS ABOUT SANDRA FLUKE

Friday, April 18, 2008

Vision #1

I saw a man dressed in an old fashioned train conductor's uniform. It was December 22, 2007. The Conductor was standing by the open door of a baggage car on an old train. There were mountains in the background. I recognized one of them to be Mt. Ranier in Washington State.

The conductor, who had been facing the scenic view passing by, turned towards me. He had a sad look on his face. He shook his head from side to side. I felt he was trying to tell me that there would be a train accident in the Pacific Northwest. There would be a derailment but the Conductor told me telepathically that no one would be killed or injured.

I awoke from this vision and immediately took pen to paper, writing:

December 22, 2007, 0549 hrs.

I see a train derailment somewhere in the Pacific Northwest. No one was injured or killed.

The next morning, I performed a Google News Search and found a small article concerning a train derailment. It read, "The Canadian Pacific Railway reported 39 cars on a 118 car train derailed near Anamoose, southeast of Minot. C.P. spokesman (sic) Diane Feigel said the train was eastbound when the cars went off the tracks at about 3:45 AM (local time).

Interestingly, when you take the time difference between Indianapolis and Anamoose into consideration, the Canadian Pacific train derailment happened about the same time I was having my vision.

No comments: