HOW RUSH REALLY FEELS ABOUT SANDRA FLUKE

Sunday, July 22, 2007

A Letter to the Editor about EECP

Dear (Napa Valley Register ) editor,


This is a belated thanks to Dr. Dizman, Napa cardiologist, and nurse Susan Hart for giving me medical service that changed my life and avoided the problems that come with bypass surgery.

For some time before October 2001, I was suffering periodic chest pains. I finally went to a cardiologist (not Dr. Dizman) who after an examination scheduled me for a bypass operation. Before I had the operation, I went to see Dr. Dizman about his non-invasive heart treatment program, Enhanced External Counter Pulsation.

I canceled by scheduled bypass operation and started the EECP therapy given by nurse Susan Hart. After completing the 35 daily sessions, my chest pains were gone, and I haven’t had any problems since then. I strongly recommend that anyone thinking about getting a bypass operation check out the EECP therapy available at Dr. Dizman’s medical center. If it doesn’t help, you can always get a bypass operation. Medicare paid for the EECP therapy, so it must be an approved medical program.

John J. Eberle / Napa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.