HOW RUSH REALLY FEELS ABOUT SANDRA FLUKE

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Orientation

Well, I had my EECP orientation today from Daphne the EECP therapist at the South Texas Cardiology Consultants. She's a very personable and obviously dedicated young lady who made me feel right at home.

The first thing I did was watch a video that gave me an overview of what EECP is, how it is performed, expected results, etc. It wasn't anything i hadn't already studied about, but the presentation, produced by the manufacturer of the equipment used in doing EECP, was professionally done and accurate.

Next, we filled out some questionaires regarding symptoms and Daphne fitted me for a pair of tights which are worn when receiving EECP. I will return to the clinic on Monday 20 August for my first session. Patients usually don't feel any results the first ten or so sessions, but I will report how mine went whenever there is something interesting happening.

No comments: