HOW RUSH REALLY FEELS ABOUT SANDRA FLUKE

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Almost December

It's been a few days since I last posted. My angina has eased quite a bit since I began taking 50mg of metapropolol halfway between my 100mg doses of metapropolol. I must admit, I am not as active as usual and that may have something to do with it. My blood pressure during the day runs about 100 to 105 systolic and 55 to 60 diastolic. My pulse is steady and in the low 60's during the day.

Nights, when I am at rest, the picture changes. The BP usually stays around 90/50, but sometimes falls as low as 86/40. My pulsed when supine is a slow 52 or so. I don't sleep very well, a combination of old age, the increased need to empty my old bladder several times a night and frequent leg cramps that happen after I've been in bed about four or five hours.

Well, I head home in three weeks and will spend Christmas & New Years in the USA before returning back to Nigeria. Before I come back, I do have an appointment with a new noninvasive cardiologist in Chicago. I hope he is half as good as Dr. Wayne was.

No comments: