HOW RUSH REALLY FEELS ABOUT SANDRA FLUKE

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Healthboards.com

Those few people who have been following my CABG posts on a small health-oriented site called Healthboard.com, may have noticed my posts disappeared. I also have been banned from the site. I am not certain whether my banishment is temporary or is of the lifetime variety. Anyone interested in the latest information about noninvasive treatments for Coronary Artery Disease or Unstable Angina can still read and reply to comments here, where there never will be any censorship

You also can contact my cardiologist at the address, phone number and URLs listed below:


Dr. Howard Wayne
The Noninvasive Heart Center
2550 Fifth Avenue, Suite 706
San Diego, California 92103
(619) 544-0200
www.heartprotect.com

No comments: