HOW RUSH REALLY FEELS ABOUT SANDRA FLUKE

Saturday, October 30, 2004

Good Saturday Morning

Good morning from the heartland of America. My blood pressure continues to register around 90/50 almost every day and I am completely without angina pain, shortness of breath or any other symptoms of cardiac problems or hypertension. I continue to take my medication as ordered and feel great. I have lost approximately 15 pounds since the summer and continue to eat right and exercise moderately. Except for some morning bach aches, knee pain and occasional neck pain from arthritis and degenerative joint disease every person my age begins suffering, I am in excellent health. I will post my blood pressure and pulse readings from October 7 in a day or two.

If anyone who comes across this blog has any questions or comments, feel free to make them. Have a safe Halloween and don't forget to vote Tuesday.

No comments: